Friday 15 February 2008

To Conclude this project...

This project was a very enjoyable experience, i learned a lot and had fun in the process. The way i veiw films will never be the same due to the way i have started breaking down sequences while watching, yet it amuses me when i guess what happens next. I have developed skills in all areas of media such as editing the sequence on the computer, using the sound equipment and the camera. My group got on very well and we were able to finish our sequence on time and to a good standard. Because of this i am pleased with how my group worked and how well we worked together.

During this project i realised that i had some sort of interest in the thriller genre as i had never seen it in an interesting way as it is. I can happily say that this project was a success in every way.

No comments: